Experience the world’s largest annual flower show in the setting of the historic palace at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show.
Not only will you explore the innovative show gardens and stunning floral displays, you can watch demonstrations by both celebrity gardeners and chefs around the showgrounds. Plus, get tips on gardening in a changing climate and shop for garden supplies to create your own little oasis at home.
– Marvel at innovative Conceptual Gardens showcasing the next big names in garden design.
– Discover ways in which plants and gardens can heal, regenerate unused spaces and act as flood barriers in the Garden for a Changing World category.
– Get inspiration for your own gardening projects with the Show Gardens, from beach-side plantations to traditional green spaces.
– Browse through a huge selection of flowers on sale from almost 100 nurseries in the Floral Marquee.
– Step among thousands of fluttering butterflies inside the Butterfly Dome.
– Keep the kids busy with cookery classes, performances and more family activities.
– Run by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS), who also manage the Chelsea Flower Show, the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show attracts around 130,000 visitors every year. The RHS judges reward the best garden designs and floral exhibits on the first day of the show; see if you agree with their choices.
For further information visit: https://www.rhs.org.uk/shows-events/rhs-hampton-court-palace-flower-show