Book your stay
Why book direct?
Booking direct via our website guarantees you access to our best offers, including;
- Hampton Court Escape - 3 for 2 - see details
- The Great British Staycation - see details
- Free Parking (on a first come, first served basis)
- Complimentary glass of Whispering Angel at check-in
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary daily wine & cheese tasting from 4-4.30pm (available on weekdays only)
Our riverside Brasserie
Our stunning riverside brasserie and terrace with a majestic centrepiece bar, wine room, and beautiful alfresco terraces overlooking the Thames. 1665 is named after the date when the original Mitre Hotel was built as an Inn to accommodate travellers and guests of Hampton Court Palace.
Sample dishes include freshly picked Devonshire crab toastie with harissa, spiced mayo, lime & apple, chicken milanese with capers and anchovy or fried egg and truffle, Cornish sole meunière with capers, burnt butter and parsley and flame-grilled rib eye steak with truffle mayo and celery salted fries.