Book your stay
Why book direct?
Booking direct via our website guarantees you access to our best offers, including;
- Hampton Court Escape - 3 for 2 - see details
- The Great British Staycation - see details
- Free Parking (on a first come, first served basis)
- Complimentary glass of Whispering Angel at check-in
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary daily wine & cheese tasting from 4-4.30pm (available on weekdays only)
Quintessential tea by the River
Available Monday to Saturday in our Restaurants and Orangery.
Included in our full afternoon tea are a range of exclusive speciality teas from Birchall Tea, a selection of sandwiches including; Maple-cured ham and mustard and Clarence Court egg and cress, and pastries including; passionfruit cheesecake and vanilla, Valrhona chocolate eclairs, freshly baked sultana scones with Devonshire clotted cream and strawberry jam and gluten free white chocolate chip brownies.
Henry's Coppernose Cream Tea: £11 (Available every day)
The Hampton Court Full Afternoon Tea: £30
Bollinger Champagne Afternoon Tea: £40
Please note we request 48 hours' notice for any Afternoon tea bookings and dietary requirements and also, a deposit of £10 per person to guarantee your booking. Call +44(0) 020 8979 9988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation or for any afternoon tea enquiry.
Available from: 1st June 2021