Book your stay
Why book direct?
Booking direct via our website guarantees you access to our best offers, including;
- Hampton Court Escape - 3 for 2 - see details
- The Great British Staycation - see details
- Free Parking (on a first come, first served basis)
- Complimentary glass of Whispering Angel at check-in
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
Keeping You Safe and Covid Secure
LATEST INFORMATION BASED ON GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES (Updated 17th May 2021)
We are now fully open - hotel and restaurants.
All bookings must be made in advance. For all restaurant bookings, you will be asked to provide contact details.
From Monday 17th May:
The hotel is now open and we are welcoming all guests for overnight stays and dining inside and out.
The rule of 6 or 2 households applies when dining within any of our restaurant, lounges and courtyard.
From Monday 21st June
We look forward to welcoming you with no restrictions.
At The Mitre we take pride in creating exceptional experiences for our customers. At the centre of delivering those experiences is the team, and making sure they feel safe and confident at work is vital. We have undertaken a stringent risk assessment, which means from the moment you arrive with us, you will feel safe, at home and able to enjoy your stay or visit.
Here are some of the measures we have taken to keep you secure and comfortable during your visit.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Electrostatic cleaning in all bedrooms between guests to destroy bacteria, pathogens and viruses.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in all public areas, special attention paid to touch points.
- Complimentary Bramley hand sanitiser gel in public areas.
GUEST WELLBEING MEASURES
- Guest COVID-19 questionnaire on arrival.
- Rooms are sealed after cleaning for your peace of mind.
- Increased space between tables in restaurants.
- Track and Trace introduced at the restaurants. We are supporting the NHS Covid-19 Track & Test service. We are required by law to record and retain for a period of two weeks the names and contact details of all visitors to the property. This information will be supplied to NHS Track & Test service on request. We urge you to download the NHS COVID-19 app and to scan the QR code which is displayed at all entrances to the hotel and spa.
DURING YOUR STAY/ VISIT
- Face coverings will be required in all public areas.
- Please use your bedroom WC rather than WCs in public areas.
- Please wash your hands when returning to your bedroom.
EMPLOYEE SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Careful monitoring for COVID symptoms.
- Specific training on Covid-19 and on the modifications made to our procedures to reduce the risk of transfer.
- Installation of protective screens in front of house areas for peace of mind
- Temperature checks will be taken daily before entering the building
- All team members will be required to wash their hands (or use hand sanitiser) every 20 minutes. All team members will be required to wear PPE as appropriate.
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain physical distancing, wherever possible. Implemented a standard that our teams will not be assigned to complete any tasks with more than two team members assigned unless they are working outside.
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell and will be required to follow official guidance on self-isolating.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Appropriate physical distancing measures throughout the hotel, in line with government guidance.
- Signage will be displayed in all common areas to reinforce social distancing message.
- Furniture re-configuration and capacity reductions in public spaces and restaurants.
- Express check-in and check-out available to all guests.
- Amended restaurant service methods to reduce close contact.
- Contactless payment methods, including credit/debit cards, Apple Pay.
FLEXIBLE BEDROOM BOOKING POLICY
- Updated bedroom booking policy, should guests need to change the dates of their stay.
OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS
- We will be receiving visitors and contractors to the site by appointment in advance only.
- Your temperature will be taken at the hotel entrance and if your temperature is 38 degrees or above you will be refused entry.
- Deliveries will only be received at the door; suppliers may not enter the premises unless they have an appointment.
- Access to back of house areas restricted to team members only. No guest tours or contractor use of welfare facilities is permitted.
The Duty Manager is our designated, responsible contact person for all staff and guests COVID-19 related queries.