Book your stay
Why book direct?
Booking direct via our website guarantees you access to our best offers, including;
- Hampton Court Escape - 3 for 2 - see details
- The Great British Staycation - see details
- Free Parking (on a first come, first served basis)
- Complimentary glass of Whispering Angel at check-in
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary daily wine & cheese tasting from 4-4.30pm (available on weekdays only)
Keeping You Safe and Covid Secure
LATEST INFORMATION BASED ON GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES (Updated 12th April 2021)
Following government guidelines, our hotel will fully reopen on Monday, May 17. Outdoor dining on The 1665 terraces is now open.
Book safe in the knowledge that our rates are fully flexible should things change due to COVID.
At The Mitre we take pride in creating exceptional experiences for our customers. At the centre of delivering those experiences is the team, and making sure they feel safe and confident at work is vital. We have undertaken a stringent risk assessment, which means from the moment you arrive with us, you will feel safe, at home and able to enjoy your stay or visit.
Here are some of the measures we have taken to keep you secure and comfortable during your visit.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Electrostatic cleaning in all bedrooms between guests to destroy bacteria, pathogens and viruses
- Increased frequency of cleaning in all public areas, special attention paid to touch points
- Complimentary hand gel in public areas
GUEST WELLBEING MEASURES
- Guest COVID-19 questionnaire on arrival
- Rooms are sealed after cleaning for your peace of mind
- Increased space between tables in restaurants
- Track and Trace introduced at the restaurants
EMPLOYEE SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Careful monitoring for COVID symptoms
- Specific training on Covid-19 and on the modifications made to our procedures to reduce the risk of transfer
- Installation of protective screens in front of house areas for peace of mind
PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Appropriate physical distancing measures throughout the hotel, in line with government guidance
- Furniture re-configuration and capacity reductions in public spaces and restaurants
- Express check-in and check-out available to all guests
- Amended restaurant service methods to reduce close contact
- Contactless payment methods, including credit/debit cards, Apple Pay
FLEXIBLE BEDROOM BOOKING POLICY
- Updated bedroom booking policy, should guests need to change the dates of their stay