Book your stay
Why book direct?
Booking direct via our website you will receive access to our best offers, including:
3 for 2 - see details
Stay & Dine - see details
Complimentary Parking Spaces (on a first come first serve basis)
Daily Complimentary Wine & Cheese Tasting from 4-4.30pm (available on weekdays only)
Keeping You Safe and Covid Secure
LATEST INFORMATION BASED ON GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES (Updated 14th December 2020)
The safety and well-being of both our customers and our team is our number one priority, and based on the latest Public Health England guidelines, it is with a heavy heart that we had to temporarily close our doors again.
This is a temporary closure, and we anticipate re-opening the Hotel as soon as government allow us to so.
At The Mitre we take pride in creating exceptional experiences for our customers. At the centre of delivering those experiences is the team, and making sure they feel safe and confident at work is vital. We have undertaken a stringent risk assessment, which means from the moment you arrive with us, you will feel safe, at home and able to enjoy your stay or visit.
Here are some of the measures we have taken to keep you secure and comfortable during your visit.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Electrostatic cleaning in all bedrooms between guests to destroy bacteria, pathogens and viruses
- Increased frequency of cleaning in all public areas, special attention paid to touch points
- Complimentary hand gel in public areas
GUEST WELLBEING MEASURES
- Guest COVID-19 questionnaire on arrival
- Rooms are sealed after cleaning for your peace of mind
- Increased space between tables in restaurants
- Track and Trace introduced at the restaurants
EMPLOYEE SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Careful monitoring for COVID symptoms
- Specific training on Covid-19 and on the modifications made to our procedures to reduce the risk of transfer
- Installation of protective screens in front of house areas for peace of mind
PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Appropriate physical distancing measures throughout the hotel, in line with government guidance
- Furniture re-configuration and capacity reductions in public spaces and restaurants
- Express check-in and check-out available to all guests
- Amended restaurant service methods to reduce close contact
- Contactless payment methods, including credit/debit cards, Apple Pay
FLEXIBLE BEDROOM BOOKING POLICY
- Updated bedroom booking policy, should guests need to change the dates of their stay