Book your stay
Why book direct?
Booking direct via our website guarantees you access to our best offers, including;
- Hampton Court Escape - 3 for 2 - see details
- The Great British Staycation - see details
- Free Parking (on a first come, first served basis)
- Complimentary glass of Whispering Angel at check-in
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary daily wine & cheese tasting from 4-4.30pm (available on weekdays only)
All Day café & wine bar
A vibrant, stylish yet relaxed place to eat and drink. A riverside venue with a great selection of wines and tasty food. Coppernose was the nickname given to Henry VIII, after his funds ran low and he was forced to issue cheap copper-coated currency towards the end of his reign.
Sample dishes include Flamed English Asparagus, broad beans, watercress, and fried duck egg…Atlantic Lobster and prawn cocktail, gems, sriracha and lemon…Mediterranean vegetables and puy lentils, basil oil, confit garlic and baba ganoush.